Third CAST Web Conference
April 9-10, 2022
Holding Free and Protected Space in Our Time
Mark the Dates:
- April 9 & 10, 2022 — CAST Web Conference 2022
- October 31, 2021 — Deadline for the submission of proposals
CALL FOR PRESENTATION PROPOSALS
It is a pleasure to invite you to submit proposals to the CAST 2022 Web Conference.
The theme of the CAST 2022 Web Conference is: Holding the free and protected space in our time. This theme resonates strongly with the increased need for safety and containing in uncertain times, like the time of COVID-19 we recently have faced collectively.
The Conference committee invites Kalffian Sandplay Therapists and advanced Sandplay trainees who might be interested in presenting at the CAST 2022 Web Conference to submit their proposals for consideration. All presenters, whose applications will be accepted for presentation, will be granted a free registration to the Web Conference and an access to all online events associated with the Web Conference.
In keeping with the Conference theme “Holding the free and protected space in our time” presenters may consider a wide range of topics related to one of the following areas of interest:
- Creating and supporting “free and protected space” in an anxious time
- Images appearing in the sand tray during the time of collective uncertainty and turmoil (like in the time of COVID-19 or other natural or human-created disruptions)
- Experiences of uncertainty in the personal and collective
- Concepts and practices of the Self-care for the sandplay therapists and other care providers
Please note the deadline for submission of the proposals is October 31, 2021.
Please note that all presentations will be using virtual format and require the presenter to use a PowerPoint presentation, and to submit the handouts in pdf format by December 30,2021.
The deadline for receipt of proposals is: Sunday, October 31, 2021
You will be notified of your acceptance by December 15, 2021, and will be sent details on the time of your presentation and the assistance available once the final programme is complete.
We are suggesting submissions for the following formats:
- Experiential workshop: total time 60 min (45 min + 15 min discussion)
- Symbol presentations
- Symbol presentation without clinical material: 30 min (20 min presentation + 10 min discussion)
- Symbol presentation with clinical material: 60 min (45 min presentation + 15 min discussion)
- Theoretical presentation: 30 min (20 min presentation + 10 min discussion)
- Case presentations
- Case presentation: 60 min (45 min presentation + 15 min discussion)
- Case presentation: 75 min (60 min presentation + 15 min discussion)
Find out about next ISST Congress and other international events here.